Core Insurance System
Comprehensive information system for insurance companies automatizes all front- and back-office operations including personal and property insurance, insurance of liability for damages, as well as life, health and retirement savings. It works as a solo product above the electronic distribution channels.
StarINS modules and their basic functions Individual StarINS modules are interconnected to form a uniform system and fully cover all functions for the insurance company when implemented for a customer. The logic structure consists of fourteen modules, each of them providing extensive support for a certain field of insurance activities:
- Products – user tool for creating and managing insurance products makes it possible to change/add new insurance products (life and general) and their parameters; calculate insurance rates; check/notify when a new contract is created.
- Partners – central register of all partners (clients, insured, brokers, etc.).
- Contracts – creating and administering draft agreements and insurance contracts using pre-defined settings of insurance products, including technical and non-technical changes.
- Payments – improved management of incoming and outgoing payments; matching of payments is based on pre-defined rules.
- Insurance claims – announcing insurance claims, registering and payment with revisions and regresses.
- Commissions – defining commission schemes; automatic calculation and generating of provisions.
- Accounting support – automatic generating and aggregation of book entries into the general ledger.
- Reserves – calculation and collection of reserve data.
- Investments – support for investment life insurance products.
- Reinsurance – passive reinsurance, obligatory and facultative, proportional and non-proportional.
- System management – access right management; code lists and bat process management; possibility of adjustment of appearance of each print output.
- Internet Portal module – extending contract sale and making selected functions available on the internet.
- Mobile sale – module for the sale of insurance contracts without the necessity of being connected to the main production system.
- Process control (workflow) – extended to assign, control and monitor tasks of the insurance agenda in the areas of contract management and claims management.
|Pojišťovna VZP, a.s.||Wüstenrot, životní pojišťovna, a.s.||Wüstenrot pojišťovna a.s.|