Asseco has a large team of experts in different ICT technologies. We consider security as a horizontal layer that applies in all technological environments.
Expert analysis of an incident is assigned to the specific technology area for in-depth analysis.
The human team that participates in our projects is made up of Security Engineers with certification in different areas of technology led by Certified CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditors) and/or CISM (Certified Information Security Managers)
SOC – Certifications
- Our Security Operations Center has AENOR certifications that guarantee proper operation, assuring our clients of adequate compliance with set quality levels.
- Our SOC is managed by CISA and CISM certified personnel.
SOC – Flexible Operating Procedures
- Our SOC operations are supported by ITIL procedures, defined to minimize response time and guarantee results.
- Our intervention services for security incidents are registered and supervised according to established internal and external SLAs.
- More than 60 internal KPI´s are established to guarantee the correct operations of the SOC
SOC – Advanced Tools
Platforms from multiple manufacturers aimed at detection, analysis and mitigation of security incidents
Alien Vault, Nessus, Nagios, PRTG, Wazuh, Paladion, Whatsup Gold, Kaly tools, iTOP, Whatchguard
- Ticketing systems with CMDB control
- SNMP Management System
- SIEM platforms
- Vulnerability Analysis Systems
- Pentesting toolbox
- Secured logs repositories
- Threat hunting platforms
- OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) tools
- Feeds from different manufacturers & organizations
- Source code analyzers
SOC – Partnerships with manufacturers
Asseco has more than 30 years of experience, during which we have established alliances with very diverse manufacturers and partners with whom it collaborates in the field of cybersecurity.
We are a vendor agnostic system integrator and strive to implement solutions that are the most suitable for our Customers, given their ecosystems, own experience & preferences.